10. Northrup GR, Qian L, Bruxvoort K, Marx FM, Whittles LK, Lewnard JA, 2020, Inference of naturally-acquired immunity using a self-matched negative control design [pre-print]
9. Whittles LK, White PJ, Didelot X, 2020, Assessment of the potential of vaccination to combat antibiotic resistance in gonorrhea: a modeling analysis to determine Preferred Product Characteristics, Clinical Infectious Diseases [in press]
8. Lewnard JA, Whittles LK, Rick A-M, Martin JM, 2020, Naturally-acquired protection against upper respiratory symptoms involving group A Streptococcus in a longitudinal cohort study, Clinical Infectious Diseases [in press]
7. Whittles LK, White PJ, Didelot X, 2019, A dynamic power-law sexual network model of gonorrhoea outbreaks, PLoS Computational Biology, 15(3), ISSN: e1006748 Open Access Link.
6. Whittles LK, White PJ, Paul J, Didelot X, 2018, Epidemiological trends of antibiotic resistant gonorrhoea in the United Kingdom, Antibiotics, 7(60), ISSN: e2079-6382 Open Access Link
5. Whittles LK, Didelot X, Grad YH, White PJ, 2018, Testing for gonorrhoea should routinely include the pharynx, Lancet Infectious Diseases, 18(7), ISSN: 1474-4457 Open Access Link
4. Whittles LK, White PJ, Didelot X, 2017, Estimating the fitness cost and benefit of cefixime resistance in Neisseria gonorrhoeae to inform prescription policy: A modelling study, PLoS Medicine, 14(10), ISSN: e1002416 Open Access Link
3. Didelot X, Whittles LK, Hall I, 2017, Model-based analysis of an outbreak of bubonic plague in Cairo in 1801, Journal of the Royal Society Interface, 14, ISSN:1742-5662 Open Access Link
2. Whittles LK, Didelot X, 2016, Epidemiological analysis of the Eyam plague outbreak of 1665-1666, Proceedings of the Royal Society B – Biological Sciences, 283, ISSN:0962-8452 Open Access Link
- Mar 2020 – Invited seminar at the University of Bath Centre of Mathematical Biology
- Jul 2019 – Invited to present at ISSTDR symposium ‘Preparing sexual health services for antimicrobial resistant bacteria: a global perspective’.
- Jun 2019 – Invited to give a seminar at the University of Warwick Zeeman Institute.
- Sep 2018 – Invited to present at the Bristol Health Partners Sexual Health Improvement Programme meeting: Preparing our sexual health services to meet the challenge of antimicrobial resistant bacteria.
- Mar 2018 – Reading of A Cultural History of Gonorrhoea at Faber Social launch of Cosey Fanni Tutti’s Art Sex Music.
- Jul 2017 – Invited to present at EPSRC Liverpool Centre for Mathematics in Healthcare: Modelling Competition between Pathogens and the Evolution of AMR Workshop.
- Mar 2017 – Presented at the PHE Research and Applied Epidemiology Scientific Conference: Modelling the dynamics of antibiotic resistance in gonorrhoea to determine fitness benefits and costs Open Access Link.
- Feb 2016 – Invited to give a seminar at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.
- ISSTDR Jul 2019 – Vaccination against antibiotic resistant gonorrhoea for men who have sex with men in England: a modelling study. Whittles LK, White PJ, Didelot X
- Epidemics6 Dec 2017 – Modeling the dynamics of antibiotic resistance in gonorrhoea to determine fitness benefits and costs. Whittles LK, White PJ, Didelot X
- ISSTDR Jul 2017 – Modeling the dynamics of antibiotic resistance in gonorrhoea to determine fitness benefits and costs. Whittles LK, White PJ, Didelot X
- CROI Feb 2016 – Global Variation in the Impact of Male Circumcision in Preventing HIV Among MSM. Whittles LK, Mitchell KM, Silhol R, Dimitrov DT, Boily MC Open Access Link
- Epidemics5 Dec 2015 – Epidemiological analysis of the Eyam plague outbreak of 1665-1666, Whittles LK, Didelot X